Please note: Beginning around 5:30 pm on Friday, October 24, www.masspartnership.com will be unavailable for approximately one hour due to a scheduled upgrade and redesign. Please plan accordingly. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact us at 1-800-495-0086.
For Primary Care Clinicians
The Massachusetts Behavioral Health Partnership (MBHP) manages behavioral
health services for the Primary Care Clinician (PCC) Plan. In addition, MBHP
administers the PCC Plan Management Support Services (PCC Plan MSS) program,
a quality-improvement program that helps PCCs improve their ability to manage the care of PCC Plan Members.
MBHP is pleased to announce the expansion of integrated physical and behavioral health services. MBHP provides additional resources and services to assist with the integration of care for our Members who have medical, mental health and substance use disorders, and complex co-morbid needs. MBHP works collaboratively with PCCs to provide new clinical tools and technologies that will improve coordination of care for Members and ensure care integration among providers. Highlights include:
For more information, click here.
- Member Engagement Center
- Member Health Needs Assessment (HNA)
- Nurse Advice Line
- Integrated Care Management Program (ICMP)
- Enhanced Network Management and Quality Improvement Activities with PCCs
This section includes:
What's New and Notable
- Information about reports for PCCs (left sidebar link: PCC Reports)
- Information about Member outreach (left sidebar link: Member Outreach);
- Information about topics, agendas, and dates of upcoming conferences and forums
(left sidebar link: Conferences and Training Programs);
- Links to important PCC Plan materials, such as the PCC Plan Health Education
Materials Catalog and order form and the PCC Plan Quarterly Newsletter
(left sidebar link: Support Materials);
- Other MassHealth resources and materials (left sidebar link: Resources); and
- A link to MBHP's list of behavioral health providers by location, licensure
level, specialty, gender, and languages spoken (left sidebar link: BH Connection).
Children's Behavioral Health Initiative (CBHI) Information
Please click here to access this section, which contains, among other things, information regarding the Child and Adolescent Needs and Strengths (CANS) tool,
Community Service Agencies (CSA), the Application for Network Affiliation (ANA) regarding network expansion,
Performance Specifications for the CBHI services, and much more.